Thank you for visiting and shopping at The Blue Mahoe. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. We currently offer shipping worldwide at no cost to you. Thus, we choose the method that is most cost effective to The Blue Mahoe.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Each shipping option varies providing different delivery time frames and shipping costs, therefore, to provide accurate shipping estimates, you need to check the available shipping methods for each product. The estimated delivery time and or cost of shipment will be based on the Shipment method selected.
The Blue Mahoe ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, APO/FPO/DPO addresses and also to addresses outside of the U.S.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
The Blue Mahoe is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
The Blue Mahoe is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. The Blue Mahoe will be happy to assist you in filing this claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
- Orders that are shipped internationally may be subject to customs clearance procedures or the like, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Because customs policies vary from country to country, international orders may be subject to local customs charges (duties and taxes).
- The consumer/customer is wholly responsible and liable for these charges and will be notified at Checkout if charges are applicable to your order.
- The Blue Mahoe accepts no responsibility for any additional charges and will not accept a return and refund of those items if the charges are unpaid. Please refer to your local customs authority for more information.
- If you refuse a shipment from The Blue Mahoe, you are responsible for the original delivery charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to The Blue Mahoe. This amount will be deducted from your refund.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
For more information about our Return & Refund Policy, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com
Disclaimer: Legal information is not legal advice. Read the disclaimer.